Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Rockingham Bound!!!!!!!

Hey again,

It is finally Wednesday night. After working in the muffler shop all day and fixing a project at the house, I can now concentrate on leaving. It is 10:22 pm as I am writing this and clothes are in the wash. Hopefully in the morning I can throw everything in the suitcase and leave. Oh wait. I have to take kids to school first. Then go by the bank. I need to swing by Chucks. Wait. I need to run to the hardware and bring that stuff back to the house. It is three hours to the Rock. I'm thinking I will be there between noon and 8 pm.

Enough of that. Talked with Sandy a little while ago. Remember the pic from yesterday's blog. Sandy tells me that he is in the same spot from the spring race. And the same neighbor is beside us. It is already starting out good. He has the awning up and that is no quick task. When I get there tomorrow we are going into town to pick up groceries for the weekend. One last race to do some grilling. I looked at the points standings for Top Sportsman and Sandy is in a tie for third place. So yes we would like to go some rounds. The weather shows it to be cool this weekend. So you know that means fast racing. I need to go put some clothes in the dryer. See you tomorrow.

Don

No comments: