Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A MOTHER OF A WEEK! Part 2



Hello everyone, i'm finally able to finish my story. As posted in the last blog we spent 15.5 hours and 1045 miles on the road last Saturday. Well of course Sunday was mothers day, and you have to spend mothers day with your mom! So i hopped back in the truck and headed two hours east to Wilmington. I arrived in Wilmington at 10:45 and headed straight to the surf club in Wrightsville beach. The entire family met at 11:00 for a wonderful mothers day lunch! It is always great to spend time with the family, but holidays and special occasions are my favorite. Mothers day is always special but my sister had some incredible news! She informed me after lunch that i was going to be an uncle again, YAY!!!!!!! The picture above was taken just after she told me. I'm a little red in the face. Lol. She had obviously kept the news close to her chest, as she was now in her 10th week. I am sooo excited for her and her husband Joel and son Banks. As you can see Banks is a precious nephew and will make a great big brother. That afternoon my mom, dad, and myself went downtown to visit my aunt Jane and uncle Dave. My cousins were there also and we had a great, but short visit. That evening it was time to head back to Raleigh, so back in the truck and west bound i head. Next weekend "Road Trip!"

Stay tuned
Sandy

No comments: